written in the star

written in the star - Selamat datang di blog Sejarah Aceh, Info kali ini adalah tentang written in the star !! Semoga tulisan singkat dengan kategori lirik lagu !! ini bermanfaat bagi anda yang membutuhkan. Dan untuk anda yang baru berkunjung kenal dengan blog sederhana ini, Jangan lupa ikut menyebarluaskan postingan bertema written in the star ini ke social media anda, Semoga rezeki berlimpah ikut di permudahkan sang khalik yang maha kuasa, Selengkapnya lansung lihat infonya dibawah -->





Stay with me dont fall asleep to soon, the angels can wait for a moment. Come real close, forget the world outside, tonight we're alone its finally you and I.

[Bridge]
It wasnt meant to feel like this, not without you.

[Chorus]
Cause when I look at my life, how the peices fall into place it just wouldnt rhyme without you. When i see how my path seems to end up before your face, the state of my heart, the place where we are was written in the stars.

Dont be afraid, I'll be right by your side through the laughter and pain together we're bound to fly.
[Bridge]
I wasnt meant to love like this, not without you.

[Chorus]
Cause when I look at my life, how the peices fall into place, it just wouldnt rhyme (wouldnt rhyme) without you. When I see how my path seems to end up before your face. The state of my heart, the place where we are was written in the stars. x2

We made a few mistakes, like sometimes we do. been through a lot of hard ways but I made it back to you.
[Chorus]
Cause when I look at my life, how the peices fall into place (into place) it just wouldnt rhyme (wouldnt rhyme) without you. When I see how my path seems to end up before your face, the state of my heart, the place where we are was written in the stars. x2



Demikianlah Artikel written in the star, Semoga dengan adanya artikel singkat seperti Informasi postingan written in the star ini, Anda benar benar sudah menemukan artikel yang sedang anda butuhkan Sekarang. Jangan lupa untuk menyebarluaskan informasi written in the star ini untuk orang orang terdekat anda, Bagikan infonya melalui fasilitas layanan Share Facebook maupun Twitter yang tersedia di situs ini.